Guides show you how to perform tasks with Stash.
- Learn how to use Stash to backup a Kubernetes deployment here.
- To restore a backup see here.
- To run backup in offline mode see here
- See the list of supported backends and how to configure them here.
- Learn to use Stash in Google Kubernetes Engine here
- Learn to use Stash with self-hosted TLS secured Minio Server here.
- Learn to use Stash in Rook Storage System here
- See working examples for supported workload types here.
- Thinking about monitoring your backup operations? Stash works out-of-the-box with Prometheus.
- Learn about how to configure RBAC roles.